Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Home Sweet Home (Jazz) [VLOG #12]


Well this will be the last Just Hatched home editin from Jazz's end. We are officially settled into our new homes! Kimmi in the rustle bustle "it" city of our Provence Jeollabuk-do, Jeonju and Jazz nestled in the busy little down town area of Gimje. We haven't gotten to see each other since our last orientation at Jeonbuk university. :( So now I feel that these updates are not just for our families, friends, and other various audiences, but for one another too. Kimmers I miss you!!!

So here is the final Just Hatched home edition vlog of Jazz's small quiet super cozy n' Cute place. Hope you enjoy! ㅇ(^ㅊ^)ㅇ


4 comments:

  1. So neat and clean! Congrats on your very own first home...well done friend of toad, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Thank you! Friend of a Toad, I like this new nick name. I'm excited to see my partner's place! I hope she is doing well with her new Korean life here. Today I taught my class mainly alone. My co-teacher was there for support, but I mainly taught alone without his translation. For my friends without a co-teacher.... 아자 아자 화이팅!

      Delete
  2. Omg, your passcode-unlock-y thingy is so cool! And pretty! And it glows! It's amazing :D and I love the background music for this, it's like a magical adventure! xD And maybe some little soot gremlins might pop out of a corner owo

    Ooh, are those Junsu's bananas I see? ;)

    It's great to see your little place in Korea :D I'm so excited for you~ Many adventures to come x3 so exciting.

    ReplyDelete